Oil-free Compressors - E-Bull Series
Our small powerful compressor package for commercial vehicles, rail vehicles and a wide range of industrial applications
With the next generation of the E-Bull, Dürr Technik is optimising its innovative range of oil-free piston compressors, which are specially designed for rail and commercial vehicles such as trains, trucks and buses and as well as for industrial applications.
In the field of mobility, where every gram counts, the low weight of the E-Bull reduces energy consumption and increases payload. With a power consumption of only 10.6 watts/l/min, the next generation oft this versatile piston compressor belongs in the upper efficiency class. Despite its high performance, it is extremely quiet and makes a significant contribution to reducing noise pollution. Thanks to its compact dimensions, the compressor can be installed anywhere in the vehicle - in any installation position.
High-quality materials and our know-how in oil-free technology ensure low-maintenance operation and an extremely long service life, which is also reflected in low life-cycle costs. The robust design of the E-Bull can withstand strong vibrations and is therefore ideal for mobile applications. Dürr Technik has been an innovative network partner for the German initiative “e-mobil Baden-Württemberg” since 2017 and supports joint research and development projects on electromobility.
With our oil-free compressors you can fully rely on an environmentally friendly solution that combines sustainability, energy efficiency and reduction of CO2 emissions.
Press article about the new generation of compressors
Mouldi Warag, Product Manager at Dürr Technik, on the new generation of oil-free electric compressors:
“These developments might not sound like much at first, but it’s actually really impressive in the context of starting with an already very compact compressor.”
Read the press release about the new E-Bull now.
Your benefits at a glance
Robust & durable
- New: Optimised heat dissipation using new rotating head design
- Withstands even strong vibrations and is therefore ideally suited for mobile applications
- Well protected against dust and water with degree of ingress protection; IP 67
- Extremely long service life thanks to high-quality materials and low-friction oil-free technology
- Application temperature range from -40°C to +50°C
Powerful & efficient
- New: 11% higher flow rate compared to the previous model with lower weight (as low as 0.1 kg per l/min depending on application)
- Suitable for operation with frequency inverter. The inclusion of a variable speed drive (VFD) means that the compressor only runs at the required output, saving power and reducing noise
- Long lift: guaranteed 100% duty cycle
Compact & quiet
- New: Even less space required thanks to internal air ducting
- Variable mounting positions
- Extremely quiet compared to other piston compressors
Economical & environmentally friendly
- New: Even more sustainable with a 6% reduction in power consumption
- Cost savings in oil, filter and and the disposal of waste oil thanks to oil-free technology
- Low lifecycle costs due to robust and reliable design. Low requirement for spare parts.
- Low-maintenance operation and extended maintenance intervals as oil level checks and oil changes are no longer necessary
- Environmentally friendly thanks to low energy consumption and high effiecency motors, specially IE3.